Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Beotch Theory

Many girls want to be doctors or lawyers when the grow up. Maybe a nice teacher or a chef. I've only wanted to be one thing. A bitch. Yes that's right a BITCH. I love bitches. They add a little spice to a otherwise boring tale. Elle Woods is cute but give me Vivienne Kensington anyday. I adored Taylor Towsend immediately. She was hard and snooty and crazy. While everyone else was rooting for the goonies but I loved Mama Frattelli. You'd be crabby if you had to deal with sloth.


Meet my home girl

I suppose it is because I am not a very mean person but I'm drawn to them. The Gretchen Wiener to the Regina George's of the world. (Her hair is so big because it's full of secrets.) Regina was a force to be reckoned with. When she said the immortal words.

Like this one time, I got this really expensive doll house from Germany, but I never played with it. So my mom wanted to give it to my cousin. But even though I didn't want it...I threw it down the stairs.

Yes! That is my kind of girl! She was everything I wanted to be . In every movie I have a favorite character and she is always the bitch. Ala some of my faves:

Kat Stratford-10 things I hate about you: I still maintain that he kicked himself in the balls.

Carolyn Burnham-American Beauty Honey, I'm so proud of you. I watched you very closely, and you didn't screw up once!


I have a lot to look up to apparently.

Quite poetic don't you think? I even tend to listen to angry bitch music. A little Misery Business or Smile can make my frown turn upside down. As sweet as Sandy is I have always rooted for Rizzo. That girl can rock it.

Ok, so what do you guys think this is a gang bang?

This brings me to my favorite b to the oetch. Rosalie Hale. That girl can work it. The moment I met her (We're BFF's by the way) I adored her. The evil looks and beautiful sneers. Here icy demeanor and biting remarks. She was a vision in couture. Most people are surprised to find this out. I am Team Rosalie all the way. Don't get me wrong I love Bella and Edward. I think Alice is delightful and I have a huge soft spot for Jasper and Emmett. But when it come to my girl crush Rosalie has me heart and soul. A mega bitch just adds a little flair to the story. Like Tabasco.
                                    


There is nothing like an opinionated girl to get the party started. And to kick things off here's a video tribute to the awesomeness that is Rosalie Hale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Who am I?

My photo
Pacific Northwest, WA, United States
The (Somewhat) true tales of twenty something northwest woman obsessed with Twilight, Pageants and various shallow things.

The Countdown has begun...

What am I doing here?

Beware of some mature content in here. You've been warned.

This is just the rantings of a woman who is slightly crazy. Obviously I am a bit narcissistic. I have obsessive tendencies toward a multitude of teenage directed materials. I should grow up already-but alas, here I am.

Twitter

My Blog List