Monday, October 26, 2009

It's Ink I think.

I love tattoo's. When I was seventeen I lied to a tatto artist that I forgot my ID in the car. To which he replied "I don't care just give my forty bucks." So began my tatto extravaganza. I am a huge pansy so after I get one I say never again. Then time passes and one day I get impulsive. Every tattoo I have was impulsive. As Twilight is my whole life right now I am trying to tell myself that I don't need a Twilight tattoo. But my self control is wavering. Originally I wanted to get this one.



Then I thought go big or go home. If I'm going to do this I need to do it right. As inspiration I give you some of my role models.

I'm not understanding the tree. The Meadow?


Placement matters. Next to the sunflower really?

It took me about two minutes to read this.

And my personal favorite.

Nothing says sexy like punched in the face Edward

I tease but I am fairly certain the next time I've had a few too many mojitos I will be laying face down in a leather chair being worked over by some guy named Shit House Martinez. And the final product will be better then all of these. I guarantee you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Who am I?

My photo
Pacific Northwest, WA, United States
The (Somewhat) true tales of twenty something northwest woman obsessed with Twilight, Pageants and various shallow things.

The Countdown has begun...

What am I doing here?

Beware of some mature content in here. You've been warned.

This is just the rantings of a woman who is slightly crazy. Obviously I am a bit narcissistic. I have obsessive tendencies toward a multitude of teenage directed materials. I should grow up already-but alas, here I am.

Twitter

My Blog List