Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Confession Tuesday

I have decided to make Tuesday. Confession Tuesday. Has a nice ring don't you think? So my confession involves a certain ruddy cheeked, flannel wearing man. (shocked I know) I am still coming to terms with my Robsession. I pretend that it isn't that strong but then I scoured the internet for any new pictures of him walking from a restuarant to a cab. I spend a huge chunk of my day reading about him, his favorite foods and beer. (Heiney for my man.)

I could watch this clip over and over. I love Austin Powers. Also I am representing the fabulous Canucks that are harboring our mumbling boy.

This isn't about Heineken though. This is about a small indie movie. (Not little ashes that is whole other post entirely) No this is about How To Be. Have you heard of it. I thought so. It wouldn't be out in the states so I pulled a fast one and I preordered it from Amazon.uk in late August. I waited patiently for two weeks to have it delivered to me. I tore the cardboard and threw away the british ads. I eagerly put it into the dvd player and nothing. Thinking that my brand new dvd player was broken I put it into my computer. Nothingness. Little did I know DVDs from the UK don't work here. I spent the money to have a useless DVD sent to me from Great Britain.



This is me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Who am I?

My photo
Pacific Northwest, WA, United States
The (Somewhat) true tales of twenty something northwest woman obsessed with Twilight, Pageants and various shallow things.

The Countdown has begun...

What am I doing here?

Beware of some mature content in here. You've been warned.

This is just the rantings of a woman who is slightly crazy. Obviously I am a bit narcissistic. I have obsessive tendencies toward a multitude of teenage directed materials. I should grow up already-but alas, here I am.

Twitter

My Blog List