Friday, October 23, 2009

Mike Dexter is a God

When I was in Junior High this little teen movie came out that I became obsessed with. It was called Can't Hardly Wait. You've heard of it? I loved it for so many reasons. It had the adorable Ethan Embry who was in Empire Records (On my top ten list always) as well as Seth Green who for some reason I just heart. When Aman Duh first walked through the door Sneaker Pimps 6 Underground played. It also featured this jerk of a character Mike Dexter.


Mike Dexter is a god, Mike Dexter is a role model, Mike Dexter is an asshole

I didn't see much of Peter Facinelli after that. A small role here and there. He was on Damages (Awesome show BTW) But it appeared that Mike Dexter was gone. And then like phoenix from the ashes came Dr. Carlisle Cullen. Kind and compassionate a lover not a fighter. He was fantastic. He was the polar opposite of Mike Dexter. At first I was a little freaked out by the hair. Actually I'm still a little freaked out by the hair but whatever. The fact remains that I love Carlisle. He is a good looking man and I appreciated him even in a blonde boufant.


Carlisle Cullen is a God

And the fact remains that he the only actor in the movie that I can look out without feeling like a pedophile. He is in fact ten years older then me, which is a pleasant thought given that I am older then even Jackson. So I can officially look at one Cullen without being arrested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Who am I?

My photo
Pacific Northwest, WA, United States
The (Somewhat) true tales of twenty something northwest woman obsessed with Twilight, Pageants and various shallow things.

The Countdown has begun...

What am I doing here?

Beware of some mature content in here. You've been warned.

This is just the rantings of a woman who is slightly crazy. Obviously I am a bit narcissistic. I have obsessive tendencies toward a multitude of teenage directed materials. I should grow up already-but alas, here I am.

Twitter

My Blog List