Monday, October 26, 2009

Strawberry Wine

I am in no way saying that little Taylor is good looking. I would never dare to look at him without his shirt on. I have every intention of covering my eyes when he is on screen shirtless. (All twenty times I will see the movie in theaters) He is not legal and it is wrong, so very very wrong. For instance I won't be looking at this.


 eyes averted.

I have no intention of having any thoughts about little TayTay. That is until oh lets say February 11th (I'm just pulling that number out of no where) and then it will be free game. I can look to my heart content. I realize that technically he would be 17 while filming Eclipse however he will be 18 by the time the movie is released there for I am only half a cougar.



Now here is my question to you. What would you call a twenty something girl (Ah-hem) who may or may not find a 18 year old attractive. Would that be a cougar? Perhaps a puma or a jaguar? Personally I'd like to think of myself as a leopard. Rawr. So I'd like to dedicate a little song to TayCob. Keep it up there little guy.

Of strawberry wine and seventeen
The hot July moon saw everything
My first taste of love oh bittersweet
Green on the vine
Like strawberry wine

~Deanna Carter

1 comment:

  1. I concur that your husband drives like a Cullen!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Who am I?

My photo
Pacific Northwest, WA, United States
The (Somewhat) true tales of twenty something northwest woman obsessed with Twilight, Pageants and various shallow things.

The Countdown has begun...

What am I doing here?

Beware of some mature content in here. You've been warned.

This is just the rantings of a woman who is slightly crazy. Obviously I am a bit narcissistic. I have obsessive tendencies toward a multitude of teenage directed materials. I should grow up already-but alas, here I am.

Twitter

My Blog List