Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Confession Tuesday

I have a girl crush. It's not that hard when it comes to the women that are in Twilight. They are all smoldering little dishes. (creepy talk) I have had a girl crush on Nikki Reed since she was in Thirteen. As Evie she was the biggest badass known to adolescence. But I digress because today my love is for one girl only. Julia Jones. I was so excited when I saw her cast as Leah because she is absolutely gorgeous.

More like a wolverine


As I have previously stated I love bitches. Leah comes in second to Rosalie in the Bitch o meter. (TM Sorrow) That is a hard feat to achieve. Julia is everything I wanted her to be. Beautiful, lusious and cold. I hope that she gives a good performance because a lot is riding on her role. (at least I think so) I also really hoipe that they will let her have the scene in Breaking Dawn where she tells Jacob that she feels for Rosalie. It is a moment that brought tears to my eyes. Live long and prosper Julia! I have faith in you.

you know you want to hit that

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Who am I?

My photo
Pacific Northwest, WA, United States
The (Somewhat) true tales of twenty something northwest woman obsessed with Twilight, Pageants and various shallow things.

The Countdown has begun...

What am I doing here?

Beware of some mature content in here. You've been warned.

This is just the rantings of a woman who is slightly crazy. Obviously I am a bit narcissistic. I have obsessive tendencies toward a multitude of teenage directed materials. I should grow up already-but alas, here I am.

Twitter

My Blog List