Thursday, October 22, 2009

challenge

So as I was doing my daily perusing of my twilight blogs I obsess over. I came across this questionaire from the great STY and JJ at Twitarded. I thought I would give it a shot. Enjoy!

1) What is the craziest/most stupid thing you've ever done (that you would be willing to share!)? I did the I-5 dive much like bungie jumping once. I've done more stupid things then I can count. I did get caught at a local bar by a parent of one of my students with a giant inflatable penis. After that she called me "pecker girl"



My little buddy

2) One my personal favorite games: Fuck, Marry, Kill. With the Twilight cast. I can't wait to read these! (Or "Eff, Marry, Kill" if you don't have my potty mouth.)**
Fuck Jasper, Kill Jessica, Marry Emmett

3) What is your favorite band/type of music? I've been getting into a lot of emo music lately. Also Lady gaga has been in consant rotation on my ipod. Random I know. But I like just about anything.

4) What is your favorite movie besides Twilight? Rent.


no way, can i be what i'm not
but hey, don't you want your girl hot?don't fight,

don't loose your head 'cause every night
who's in your bed?
who?
who's in your bed?
(I think we all know the answer to that question.)


5) Do you RL life family/friends know you’re addicted to Twilight? A blogger? Yes but the extent of my obsession is not known.

6) How many hours a week do you spend doing Twi related things? You know, blogging, looking at pictures of the cast, reading fan fiction, etc. at least twenty

7) Any random fact you might want to share. Big or small, it doesn't matter. I can't blow bubble gum bubbles. I never was Taught. (Who's fault is that Momma Sorrow?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Who am I?

My photo
Pacific Northwest, WA, United States
The (Somewhat) true tales of twenty something northwest woman obsessed with Twilight, Pageants and various shallow things.

The Countdown has begun...

What am I doing here?

Beware of some mature content in here. You've been warned.

This is just the rantings of a woman who is slightly crazy. Obviously I am a bit narcissistic. I have obsessive tendencies toward a multitude of teenage directed materials. I should grow up already-but alas, here I am.

Twitter

My Blog List