Friday, October 9, 2009

I'll be your lover too

I have been hearing reports that Robert Pattinson might be contributing to the Eclipse soundtrack.If this is the case I hope it goes through.. At the end of Twilight when Bella is dying I was stuck by the haunting music and soulful voice of the singer. I quickly researched it to find out that it was our own Rob. He contributed not one but two beautiful songs to the movie.

I will wrap you in my arms and you'll know you've been saved
swoon!
I certainly hope that Rob will get to produce at least one song for the soundtrack. I personally would buy anything if he was singing on it. (Who am I kidding I'm this close to buying a 100 monkeys CD) So to sway any naysayers I give you the musical stylings of Robert Pattinson singing my favorite of his songs.

I can't get over how soulful his voice is. He sounds so great and his lyrics are so touching. I can't wait to hear more from him. Also I know that this song is originally a Van Morrison. I just really like Rob's rendition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Who am I?

My photo
Pacific Northwest, WA, United States
The (Somewhat) true tales of twenty something northwest woman obsessed with Twilight, Pageants and various shallow things.

The Countdown has begun...

What am I doing here?

Beware of some mature content in here. You've been warned.

This is just the rantings of a woman who is slightly crazy. Obviously I am a bit narcissistic. I have obsessive tendencies toward a multitude of teenage directed materials. I should grow up already-but alas, here I am.

Twitter

My Blog List