Wednesday, October 7, 2009

cool rider

As I was perusing some pictures of Bella and Jacob working on the motorcycles. I was reminded of a nagging feeling no matter the number of times I have seen these pictures every time I see them I can’t help but sing “Cool Rider” from Grease 2. Which makes me wonder if they’ll break into singing “Who’s that guy” when Jacob shows up at the school in Eclipse.



He came out of the darkness in the middle of the night,
Blazing like a mother with a fist of dynamite.


It could just be the Liza Minelli in me but I would love a good musical number. It would certainly add a little jazz to the story. (Rim shot). And for fun here is Michelle Phieffer in Grease 2. The most underated musical sequel. (Open for interpretation.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Who am I?

My photo
Pacific Northwest, WA, United States
The (Somewhat) true tales of twenty something northwest woman obsessed with Twilight, Pageants and various shallow things.

The Countdown has begun...

What am I doing here?

Beware of some mature content in here. You've been warned.

This is just the rantings of a woman who is slightly crazy. Obviously I am a bit narcissistic. I have obsessive tendencies toward a multitude of teenage directed materials. I should grow up already-but alas, here I am.

Twitter

My Blog List