Monday, October 12, 2009

Miss Fancy Pants

Sister Sorrow is very involved in pageants. She has held several titles over the years. Although I am three years older then her everytime she competes they try to recruit me. I polietly inform them that I am too old and too married. (not to mention completely nontalented.) Enjoy this video of my dancing abilities.

Just take a wild guess which one is me. Hint I'm the idiot who fell down.

I do regret not doing pageants when I was older. It would have been a great way to brush up on my mad interview skills not to mention who doesn't like prancing around in bikini in front of thousands of people. This made me think of Bella. How would Bella do in a pageant? I would imagine horribly. (much like me.) She would probably fall off the stage. KStew would probably do a good job though. I can see her breaking it down old school. A little jig perhaps. You don't see it? Okay maybe not. But wouldn't she make a cute pageant girl? She could be Miss Ganja. Or Miss Stutterific.

Blank Expression check

And I give you a funny video of a Pageant song. Warning it contains very adult themes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Who am I?

My photo
Pacific Northwest, WA, United States
The (Somewhat) true tales of twenty something northwest woman obsessed with Twilight, Pageants and various shallow things.

The Countdown has begun...

What am I doing here?

Beware of some mature content in here. You've been warned.

This is just the rantings of a woman who is slightly crazy. Obviously I am a bit narcissistic. I have obsessive tendencies toward a multitude of teenage directed materials. I should grow up already-but alas, here I am.

Twitter

My Blog List