Tuesday, October 6, 2009

confession time



I am crazy about Robert Pattinson. I love when he mumbles and talks about his toenails. When he wore the same stupid hat every frickin day while filming Remember Me. He just exudes a dirty sexy (and probably a little smelly) feeling. I say all this because when I first read twilight I wasn't sure if he would work. I was picturing someone darker. Someone who could be sinister. Someone you could be afraid of. Someone like I don't know.....This guy.



Hello Older Lover



I had seen Robert Pattinson in Harry Potter and doubted Cedric Diggory could pull off the darkness of Twilight. Edward was tortured and kinda creepy at times. I couldn't imagine him as sexy enough. And then I started looking into pictures of him. Such as these.








Sorry Damon Salvatore Robward wins.



Then I saw the movie. When you looked at Bella like you were going to tear out her throat I fell in love. I hadn't felt my heart skip like that since JTT was on the cover of Tiger Beat.




Hello my first boy toy lover



After some excessive twilighting research I was hooked. I am officially Team Rob. He won me over Body and soul and squee's. So as an apology to Rob (Because I know he is heartbroken by my admission. Here is a tribute to the wonderfulness that is Robert Pattinson.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Who am I?

My photo
Pacific Northwest, WA, United States
The (Somewhat) true tales of twenty something northwest woman obsessed with Twilight, Pageants and various shallow things.

The Countdown has begun...

What am I doing here?

Beware of some mature content in here. You've been warned.

This is just the rantings of a woman who is slightly crazy. Obviously I am a bit narcissistic. I have obsessive tendencies toward a multitude of teenage directed materials. I should grow up already-but alas, here I am.

Twitter

My Blog List